COURSES FOR 2021 – Semester 2
We are offering a rich, diverse and exciting program of courses and activities for 2021 that will be conducted according to our COVIDSafe plan. To start Semester One there will be three ways that courses will be offered:
- face-to-face – classes in small groups in the Outdoor Classroom at PFCH or well-ventilated room at PFCH (or another venue) with participants wearing masks OR outside in the garden or other outdoor space;
- field trips – in outdoor locations;
- by zoom with members participating in courses, discussion groups and presentations from their own homes.
Semester 2 Courses will commence from August 2021 :
All courses offered are subject to Covid19 regulations, enrolment numbers and available resources.
*Here is the link to the COURSE INFORMATION BOOKLET Semester 2, 2021 with full course description, and proposed schedule.
U3A PORT FAIRY COURSES – useful links:
- Western Philosophy: Ancient Roots and Modern Thought* Link to Steve’s course page.
- Science Naturally –– Click on this to link to John Miller’s publications, factsheets and photos
- Regional Gallery Visits — This link takes you to our virtual visits during Covid restrictions
- Essays and Ideas – Click on this link to Maggie’s selected essays for reading
All courses will be held at the Port Fairy Community House unless otherwise advised.
We also hold occasional lectures and other events.
Can’t find the right course? —– Tell us what activity YOU can facilitate or lead?
More courses and details of days and times will be added as members continue to express their interest and volunteer to facilitate courses or activities.